Auto accidents are most business’ primary risk.
Business Auto insurance is there to keep you, your employees and your business on the road to a bright future. Whether you manage just a few cars or a full truck fleet, these are just a few of the available coverages to ensure your business is fully protected:
- Bodily Injury Liability. Coverage for other drivers’ and passengers’ injuries or death for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability. Coverage for damages to someone else’s property for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than an accident, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage. Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.